A short post continued from my previous post on Almonds:
Almond Oil For Skin
- Rich in Vitamin E which protects our skin from UV
- Improves complexion glow
- Delays Inflammation
- Moisturise skin- In Fact, it works better than some expensive moisturiser in the market.
- Reduce wrinkles and fade dark eye circles
- Can be used as eye makeup remover
Almond Oil for Hair
- Apply a few drops of almond oil to palm and massage onto clean hair.
- Helps to strengthen hair and reduce hairfall
Almond for Good Health
- Contain high level of Vit B1, B2 and B6 which are essential for energy production
- Also contains high level of Vitamin A essential for healthy skin and eyesight
- High level of vitamin E-Antioxidant helps protect cell from damage from free radicals
- Research also shown that regular intake of Almond Oil may reduce cholesterol level
- Helps to reduce constipation
Where to buy Almond Oil?
- I get my almond oil from GNC. Apart from GNC, they are also available from online organic stores or drugstores.